Wednesday, November 28, 2007

You cant build a future on past memories...

So its been awhile since I have last written. I just can never find the time to write or think of things to write about. Needless to say, I'm not very good at this haha! I'm babysitting my nieces, Kendall and Gabby, again today. They've been really good. Kendall wasn't too happy with Leo though because he took down her fort the other day lol So she told me to put it back up so she could be happy again haha shes a nut!

In a way I think I am still recovering from last week haha I've definitely had my feel of drinking and partying to say the least. We went out Wednesday night (Thanksgiving Eve) and that was a blast! I got to see so many of my friends and I had a special surprise from one of my best guy friends, Drew "Turtle" Crowther :0) He came home for a visit and I haven't seen him in forever! So that was a nice surprise. The night was perfect, until the end of the night when walking from one bar to another, I rolled my ankle lol Leo tells me that I was more worried about my jeans being muddy & wet rather than the fact that i could barely walk haha oh well! Thanksgiving was good. We were lucky to have 2 dinners...had dinner out to his parents house around 1pm and then had dinner with my family around 4pm. Then we ended up going out Friday and Saturday night to hang out and party with some old friends...definitely a great time. Those 3 nights of going to the bar was probably the best time I've had in a very long time. No drama, no fighting...nothing. Just a fun time out with friends :0)

Now that Thanksgiving is over with, that means Christmas is just around the corner. Which is completely crazy. I don't even know if we're gonna be able to buy any presents for anyone this year because we ran into some money situations. Kinda sucks that it had to happen at this point in time. Hopefully we can figure something out by the time Christmas is here though.

In reference to my previous entry...Things are okay again. Well I'm not all depressed or upset anymore I guess I should say. I'm just trying my best to start seeing things in a positive way. Life is much easier and more pleasant that way. People keep trying to cause problems between Leo and I but no matter what they try or what they say, nothing could ever break us apart. We don't care what others think/say because we're happy with one another and that's all that matters. We don't focus on the past...we focus on our present and our future :0)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey, I'm glad that you had a good Thanksgiving. I cannot believe that Christmas is almost here. Crazy! Maybe I'll see you out and about in Corry/Sparty soon?